A Client-Focused Personal Injury Law Firm Ready To Guide You
A personal injury disrupts the lives of victims and their families in many ways. A road collision with a large truck, slip-and-fall in a parking lot or broken leg during a recreational activity can lead to debilitating and life-changing injuries. You may be unable to work, suffer lengthy bouts of physical pain along with emotional and mental anguish, and have years of rehabilitation ahead.
Such challenging times are when you need an experienced, skilled, empathetic and results-oriented attorney as an ally. The attorneys at Hurley Law, LLC, in Middletown, Ohio, fit this description and remain prepared to guide you through the legal process in seeking favorable results against negligent parties. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing clients throughout southwest Ohio.
Traffic Accidents And Premises Liability
Our attorneys will explain your options and advocate for you to the best of our abilities in personal injury cases. Through the years, we have successfully guided clients in cases that include:
- Road traffic accidents related to cars, large trucks, motorcycles, public transportation and ride-sharing as well as those involving bicycles and pedestrians
- Premises liability cases, such as slip-and-fall injuries due to improperly maintained property; dog bites; and violent attacks/assault and battery stemming from negligent security
- Construction site injuries to workers or the public: Construction workers may seek certain compensation through personal injury claims. Nonworkers, such as pedestrians, children playing or motorists driving near a construction site, also can make claims when injured.
- Injuries sustained by children and minors in situations that may involve swimming pools, bounce houses and certain recreational activities
- Wrongful death in cases when a loved one lost their life due to the negligence of a third party
The negligence of other parties led to your injuries. You and your family now face challenging financial and personal times. However, in time, you can overcome them.
Call Now For A Free Consultation
When you need a reliable and results-driven attorney on your side, contact our team at Hurley Law, LLC, in Middletown, Ohio, for a free initial consultation. Call 513-318-9893 or complete our brief online form.