In This Section
- Attorney at Hurley Law
Christopher Six, a West Virginia native, moved to Ohio in 2020 and passed the Ohio bar in early 2021. Mr. Six practices primarily in the areas of Litigation, Real Estate, and Business Law. He also practices Construction Law, Contracts, Personal Injury (Plaintiff and Defendant), Estate Planning, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Before joining Hurley Law’s team, he worked as a full-time staff attorney at Windom Law Offices, PLLC in Harrisville, West Virginia. Before passing the West Virginia Bar in 2019, he worked at Windom Law as an intern.
He attended West Virginia University for his undergraduate Bachelors of Arts degree, majoring in Multidisciplinary Studies and minoring in Education. He then attended West Virginia University College of Law to attain his J.D. and was a member of the WVU College of Law ADR Society.
Areas Of Practice
- Litigation 66%
- Real Estate 17%
- Business Law 17%
- West Virginia, 2019
- Ohio, 2021
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 2019
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2012
- Major: Multi-disciplinary studies
- Minor: History
- West Virginia University
- M.A., Master of Arts
- Major: Education
Pro Bono Activities
- WVU College of Law ADR Society, 2016 to 2019
- Windom Law Offices, PLLC, Staff Attorney, 2019 to 2020
- Windom Law Offices, PLLC, Intern, 2016 to 2019