In This Section
Gregory K. Pratt Esq.
- Of Counsel
Gregory Pratt is Of Counsel at Hurley Law and primarily focuses on Business Law, Commercial Real Estate, Contract Drafting and Negotiating, Employment, Collections and Creditors Rights, and Estate Planning. 60% of his practice is devoted to litigation.
After graduating from the Ohio State University College of Law in 1977, Pratt became admitted to the following bar associations: Ohio Bar, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, U.S Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit. He was a member of the City of Middletown, City Commission, from 1981 to 1985, and the American Heart Association, Butler County Branch, from 1982 to 1984.
Prior to working at Hurley Law, Pratt was the owner of Pratt Law from 2005 to 2015. He is now a book author and his first novel "Ebola Island" was recently published on Amazon.
Pratt has been acknowledged and given awards from both Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell (BV Distinguished).
Areas Of Practice
- Business Formation
- Business Purchases and Sales
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contract Drafting and Negotiating
- Collections and Creditors Rights
- Business Bankruptcy and Debt Workouts
- Estate Planning, Succession Planning, and Asset Protection
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Law, NBTA, Retired
- Ohio, 1977
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1977
- Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 00/1974
- Honors: summa cum laude
Honors And Awards
- Super Lawyers
- Martindale-Hubbell - BV Distinguished
Professional Associations and Memberships
- City of Middletown, City Commission, 1981 to 1985
- American Heart Association, Butler County Branch, 1982 to 1984
Pro Bono Activities
- Middletown Area Y.M.C.A., 1985 to Present